July Fourth is nearly here and you are gonna want to know what is happening about town. We put together some of the main events happening near Silverton so you can live it up America style! I am so proud to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave! This time of year is special as we celebrate with family and friends our freedom as a country! Have a “blast” and be safe! Happy Fourth of July from BST!!
- The Oregon Garden opens at 9am
- Food and bars open at 4pm
- Face painting and balloon artist begin at 4pm
- Free admission for all guests begins at 6pm
- Live music begins at 7pm
- Fireworks begin at 10pm
- Live music continues 10:30-11:30pm
Mt. Angel July 4th Fireworks
Begins at dusk on the 4th at Mt. Angel Middle School.
Centennial Park 900 Parr Road Northeast Woodburn, OR 97071
Wed, July 4, 2018 5:30 PM – 10:30 PM PDT
Come celebrate Independence Day at theWoodburn Fourth
of July Fireworks Celebration! Enjoy a night of family activities,
musical entertainment, great food, and dazzling fireworks.
Headliner: American Idol Contestant Jacob Westfall
Free Tickets Not Needed
July 4th Riverfront Park
Other things to do at the Bite on the Fourth of July:
- 5k Fun run/walk with activities
- Entertainment all day starting at noon
- Fun band that night called, “My Happy Pill”
- Kid Zone
- Food, beer and wine
Or you can Cowboy up for the Fourth!
Licensed Broker in The State of Oregon
Silverton Office 503-874-4666
Woodburn Branch Office 503-446-5411
Happy Fourth of July from BST Realty LLC!!